Saturday, March 23, 2013

Florida, Videos, & Easter Plans

We arrived tonight in St. Augustine, Florida tonight ready to spend the next 6 days with my mom & brother. The trip down was crazy with the weather & all the spring break traffic ( I saw some CRAZINESS), but we are so happy to be here! I am just in LOVE with this town, we vacationed here when I was in high school several times, but I haven't been here in years. The history, the feel, everything about it I just love. I would live here in a minute, maybe it's something to look into ;)

I usually don't mix my "mom" blog with my YouTube Channel, but I know most of my followers follow both so I wanted to make sure everyone knows that I will be vlogging my trip (mostly for my personal memories & for Kadence's relatives), & also doing Outfit Of The Day (Vacation Edition) everyday! I am so excited to have lots of new videos up & I hope everyone enjoys them!

We leave from here Friday & head back to NC to spend Easter with some friends. Kadence has the cutest dress to wear, so stay tuned for Easter pics & lots of fun Easter activities. I know we for sure plan to do an egg hunt (with plastic fruit filled eggs) & we are definitely going to church (I never miss a service at this church if I'm in the area, SO good).

I am excited to be starting this week. I hope it doesnt speed by too fast! (& I hope I come out of it with a tan! LOL) Hope you all have a great week & a happy easter!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment