Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kadences 11th Month of Life

Kadence has been 11 months old for 8 days. I am dying that she is this old already. I know I skipped over her 10th month of life somehow but I have been out of town for quite a bit and a bunch of things have changed here as of lately! So here we are, miraculously almost through the first year of her life!

This month Kadence has mastered tons of things. She has officially started walking (when she feels like it), signing "eat" & "milk, definitely saying "momma" & "dada", waving, climbing the stairs, & she officially got rid of her bottle!

We spent most of the month in Jacksonville with my best friend Karisa, her husband Colton & their two kids, Trey & Olivia. Karisa has a youtube channel if you want to follow! I love being down there with them so much, its a shame they live 4 hours away, someone needs to move lol ;) After staying there for about 10 days we came back home for 2 day & then Kadence went to spend a week with her dad in GA & I went to NYC to visit my friend Ericka again! So much fun! Kadence came back right before she turned 11 months old, we stayed with Colton & Karisa for a few more days because a storm had kept us from coming home (as usual).

I can't believe Kadence is now in her 12th month of life! Where has time gone? Stay tuned for a special video montage of her 1st year & let me know what you guys want to see posts about!

out at the beach!

Valentine's Day

Valentine's presents from Grandma Bunny


Breakfast for Valentine's Day

First snow in Jacksonville. totally unexpected obviously!

bubbles!

hummus hands

BFF babies

sleeping on momma

My first tattoo

a day of shopping in Wilmington, NC


baby bathtime 

In GA with Daddy

"momma can I go to NYC with you?"

Back home from GA

xoxo, K&k

1 comment: