Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Haters Gonna Hate

I am LOVING it. Did you guys know I am YouTube famous enough to have people hate on me on my own personal thread on gurugossiper.com? I feel really special. & no, I'm not being sarcastic, I actually am certain that it's a compliment. In my book, if you have haters you're doing something right & you're definitely getting people's attention! 

So what if my baby sleeps in a walk in closet? it's big, there's a fan, & she doesn't care. she's not in a dresser drawer. So what if I live with my best friend? I'm not ashamed to say I can't pay rent on a two bedroom apartment alone. So what if I am not with Kadence's dad? This is the real world, relationships don't always last. So what if I moved to college & came home? People make mistakes & things don't work out. So what if I do something you don't agree with? Don't do it with your child. 

The Lord is the only one who can judge me, no one else matters. 

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment