Sunday, November 18, 2012

I hate ferries...

I'm blogging right now while sitting in the parking lot of the ocracoke - cedar island ferry. I have 2 hours before the next one comes. I missed the one I made a reservation for because the hatteras - ocracoke ferry didn't show up on time. Needless to say I'm not thrilled. As much as I am happy to be home, this not having a road nonsense is more than annoying. I wish I could pick up all my friends & my family and move us somewhere things like this didn't happen. No idea when the road will be mended either. As it looks right now, probably not anytime soon.

I have a very sad Kadence in my backseat as we speak. It's naptime so I don't want to get her out, I wish she would just give it up and nap so I could too! After all, we have another 2 hours before we even get on the ferry!

Kadence will be with her dad all week & while its super sad because I miss her everyday, I am looking forward to sleeping in ;) I honestly have no plans for thanksgiving this year, but I think my dad and I might go to my roommates parents house or to another friends house, who knows! I love thanksgiving but being vegan makes it not as much fun! I am looking forward to the parade though. Holidays make me excited for when Kadence is older and I can start fun traditions with her. We never had any in my family so I want her to have some!

Well I'm done rambling for the moment! Maybe I can sleep for a little to pass some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment