Monday, January 14, 2013

Kadence's 9th Month of Life

Well, it's official, Baby K has now been out in the world longer than she was in my belly. I know, I know, weird thought, but that's all I could think about when she turned 9 months old on January 11th! This past month has been filled with all kinds of firsts! From crawling, to standing, to teeth, to learning what "no" means & everything in between. I cannot believe I have a 9 month old! That, my friends, is 3/4 of a year old. WHAT?!

We did a lot of new things this past month! Christmas shopping in Virginia, trying new foods, & Kadence's first christmas happened this month which was so much fun! She's a pro (& speedy) crawler now. She has learned to open cabinets (uh oh), & she always wants to stand, even in the bath tub. She weighs about 16 pounds (her 9 month appointment isn't until next week), eats 3 meals per day (& 4 bottles), wears 6-9 month clothes, hates shoes, still loves her paci, sleeps from 730-9am (only waking once), takes 2 naps per day, has 2 teeth (as of this month), can wave (when she feels like it), understands 'no' & loves everyone. Her favorite foods are raspberries, pasta, & enchiladas & she wakes me up in the morning by screaming "MAMAMAMAMAMAMA". She got her first bump on her head this month while trying to bend down & pick something up, but I am pretty sure I was more traumatized than she was!



washing cloth diapers with momma 

Christmas Eve

Christmas Morning


My crazy hair, happy baby

We learned to open cabinets

NYE

First bump on the head :(

yum, plastic

football paci

nom nom nom


cheerleader christmas party, they love baby K

headed to VA to christmas shop

No comments:

Post a Comment