Saturday, January 5, 2013

Kadence Eats...Everything

In response to the many questions I have had about what types of food I like to feed Baby K, I figure I would grace y'all with a post detailing it! From top to bottom, stem to stern, soup to nuts if you will.

Basically, to sum it up in a sentence, Baby K eats everything, well everything that I eat that is (with some exceptions because I really like Oreos). I make everything from scratch, with FEW exceptions, & I enjoy making her food homemade. Coming up with cool new foods for her to try really is so much fun. (Apparently when you become a parent, your definition of "fun" changes.)

Right now, Baby K eats 3 meals per day. Her food & bottle schedule goes as follows:

7:00am 6 oz bottle
9:00am breakfast
11:00am 6 oz bottle
1:00pm lunch
3:00pm 6 oz bottle
6:00pm dinner
7:00pm 6 oz bottle

Below you will find the typical "go-to" foods I feed Baby K, make sure to check out links to the recipes/food websites. This is not a complete list of everything she has had, as I randomly give her stuff when we are out to eat or when I make something new. She has tried (and loves) tons of food, in fact I haven't found one that her piggy self doesn't love. As you will notice she does not eat meat or dairy, because of her allergy.

Breakfast
coconut milk yogurt
Vans Blueberry Waffles (microwaved instead of toasted so they are soft)
bananas
blueberries
blackberries
raspberries
kiwi
grapes
apples (peeled)
Tofu Scrambler 
hashbrowns
oatmeal
cheerios
Coconut Milk Yogurt
grits


Lunch/Dinner:
grilled cheese with daiya vegan cheese
pasta with spaghetti sauce or hummus
steamed veggies of any kind
corn on the cob
avocado
Vegan Enchiladas
Ziti
Lentil Loaf
canned pumpkin
mashed potatoes
baked sweet potato fries
black bean & rice burgers
Rising Moon Ravoili
baked zucchini sticks (usually with garlic powder)
Namaste Foods Say Cheez pasta
Boca Chicken Nuggets

Free to message me or leave any questions in the comments below! 

xoxo
K&k


2 comments:

  1. What allergies does she have? And are you not letting her have meat because you don't? What if her dad gives her meat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is allergic to dairy products (cows milk, cheese, etc). i dont eat meat, so i don't buy meat. no one "needs" meat, so she is good without it until she is at an age where she can decide if she wants it or not! if her dad gives her meat, i can't really help that I guess.

      Delete