Saturday, October 20, 2012

A New Start

welcome to my new blog. as if I havent started a blog for my youtube about a million times over right? I couldn't sign into my other one though, so here we are. fresh & new.

I like when things are new. I like a new clean layout, a blank box to write in, & the ability to turn this into whatever I want it to be. I get off on the fact that I can mold this into whatever I want it to be, I can make it mine, I can pour out as much or as little of myself onto this page & people will look at it. To think that I have an impression upon people never ceases to amaze me, and that's coming from someone who has had a fairly successful YouTube channel for over a year.

Speaking of things being fresh & new, my new house is almost finally in order. As some of you may or may not know, I have returned home from college (many reasons for that one) & have moved in with my bestest BFF since childhood in an apartment that is awesome. Not only does it not have cockroaches everywhere, but it is clean & brand NEW. yes, we are the first ones to live here! how awesome is that?

I am sure I will have an apartment tour coming soon! In the meantime, watch my latest videos:

My "firsts" Tag



Kadence Eats; Yellow Squash



& Kadence Tells her Story!


xo



No comments:

Post a Comment