Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Turn Your Day Around With an Awesome Dinner

I'm pretty good with words, I can write fairly eloquently. I have been blogging for 3 years & do really well writing about topics I love & even topics I don't love. But let me tell you there is no good descriptive word for today beside shit. Today was shit. (If that word offends you, you're probably reading the wrong blog and you can click HERE to go to somewhere you fit in better.)

I got little to no sleep last night due to Kadence's teething (I think) issues. There is no other explanation for her lack or sleep/constant crying/overall sad demeanor, I hope. In addition, I found out I am now having to deal with more stuff about my old apartment that I could live my ENTIRE life without having to deal with. I actually had a miniature meltdown about this part of the day.

To deal with such stress I usually bake, but today I ate a bunch of chips and salsa & went for a really long run with Kadence in the stroller. I guess it all evens out.


But as bad as my day was, I managed a dinner (after the power came back on -.-). I made an awesome Pumpkin Alfredo (vegan of course) & SUPER yummy!! Here is the recipe I went off of & with a few minor changes, I omitted the allspice because I didn't have any & added a bag of steamed veggies (carrots, green beans, & peas) because I love vegetables. It turned out A-MAZ-ING. Enough to turn my day around at least.


Let me know what you think! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment