Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bye Bye, YouTube

That's right, after more than a year and a half on YouTube I am saying "see you later." While YouTube has brought me some amazing friends, which I hope to keep, and helped support me in the toughest of times, I have come to a place in my life where I need to protect myself & my future by staying off of it. I say this with some hesitation, because I love vlogging & videoing EVERYTHING, but at this point in my life I need to have better control of what is being put out there and said about me on the internet.

At some point in my life I want to be taken seriously for a job, because I alone have a household to support, and in todays world, getting a job is hard enough, without your prospective employer googling your name an finding and entire YouTube channel about you. I am not in the process of getting a job now, but I fear that the longer I keep myself out there on such a public forum, the more my name will become present. In addition to this, I feel at this present time in my life, I need to keep things more private, not only for me, but for Kadence too. I am at a really amazing place in my life & I don't want that ruined because someone I know personally tries to use something I have shared on YouTube against me. I am more than sick of people spending their time speculating about my life.

I do not plan to disappear from social networking completely & I hope some of my most dedicated fans will keep up with me still. I love you all; your support is amazing & I would hate to lose that! I will keep this blog, KileeandKadence.blogspot.com, as well as my facebook fan page, for now. I know this is still putting my name out there, but I feel as if I have better control of what I put out there while writing.

I hope you all will keep up with my journey!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I will miss your vlogs; but I totally respect and understand your choices. I will continue to follow you on your blog and FB page. Good Luck to you.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss your vlogs also but good luck in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Will Miss Your Vlogs,but completely understand where your coming from!! Best of luck to you and of course Kadence! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the same boat as you. I don't need the negativity or drama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Page bookmarked!! Hope to see you back one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck in the future hun. Will keep up to date with you guys on here
    Lotte xo

    ReplyDelete