Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Just a quick post to say Merry Christmas to all the wonderful people who follow my life! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families & if you are apart from the people you love I hope that you spend the day with people who make you happy!

Christmas 2011

Christmas 2012


Kadence and I have had a great morning so far! Details, pictures, & a video of it all to come in the days ahead! For now I check off to go get ready to go to my dad's to spend some time this afternoon!

xoxo
K&k

my thoughts & prayers are with those who cannot have their loved ones with them today for whatever reason. Especially the families of the Sandy Hook Elementary tragedy & those who are deployed or who have a loved one deployed this holiday season.


No comments:

Post a Comment