Sunday, December 30, 2012

In this New Year...

Can you believe in 2 days it will be 2013? I am in shock & awe over it, this past year has been insane! I would have never believed I would be sitting here doing what I am doing right now, living where I am living, and being as happy with myself & as strong in my decisions. I am 1000% proud of myself, & I am pleased to say that as 2012 comes to a close.

I have been thinking about my new years resolutions for the past few days. I make some every year & for the most part they never come to pass, either because I don't remember them or because I don't commit myself to them. SO, this is me fixing both of those problems. Below you will find my awesome & partially crazy resolutions for 2013!


  • Go on at least 3 trips. Doesn't matter where or for how long, but just go places, meet new people, experience new things, travel a bit. I don't want to give up that dream just because I have a mini me. If possible, I would like to go somewhere really really awesome for one of them, maybe out of the country if I can swing it.
  • Complete something on my bucket list. There are many things to pick from on this list. I will keep you updated.
  • Go back to school.  I found a great program I want to get into at Appalachian State that is completely online.
  • Become AACCA certified & take some coaching classes. I love coaching cheerleading. I want to become certified to do it. 
  • Throw Kadence an awesome 1st Birthday. I really should start brainstorming on this, it will catch up to me SOON. 
  • Get my body to where I want to be. (BEFORE SUMMER) This is more of a springtime goal that I want to get completed before summer rolls around & I have NO time to do anything. 
  • Teach Kadence to swim. I think it's imperative. 
  • Get my car re-financed. My interest rate is out of this world & I need to put on my big girl panties and fix that mess. or just get a new one would be nice.
  • Do big things with It Works! I really want to start making some good money off of this, even if that means taking it on the road with my friend, Michelle who also sells. I'm looking for distributors & customers, so if you're interested 2013 could be your year too! 
  • Get organized. ASAP. I want to be one of those mothers that really has her stuff together. 
  • Be able to do a split. Weird goal, I know, but it's something I have always wanted to do. '
Those are some; I am sure I could sit here and brainstorm about 50 more things I want to accomplish this new year, but I'm a busy mother & I don't have that kind of time. I hope you guys will stick with me in 2013 and support me like you have in 2012! I am so thankful for all of you & everything that has happened this year, good or bad! 

Happy New Year 
xoxo

2 comments: