Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Kadence's 8th Month of Life

As of December 11, my little lady was now 8 months old! I remember talking with one of my friends when she was 1 or 2 months, how she would be at Thanksgiving & how crazy it would be, and now it's past Thanksgiving already. There is only 4 short months until she is 1! I think I'm going crazy, but I digress.

This month was filled with lots of fun! Kadence learned got crawling down perfectly, learned to pull up  on her knees & then to standing (everywhere!), went on a vacation with her dad to the midwest for Thanksgiving, tries lots of new foods & spent lots of time getting ready for Christmas with Momma. 


on her 7 month birthday!

playing with Raja

trying out some new foods! 

at the It Works! booth


headed to WI with Dad

On Thanksgiving at Grandma's house

chillin' with friends (little dog & poncho)

Standing up!
Gettin' ready for Christmas!


Momma's Nativity Scene
Christmas Parade float with the cheerleaders

SO warm! December 10


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment